【好文分享】流動起來,生活也會開始順遂。When You Flow, Life Follows

這不是我寫的,花了好一陣子找原文出處,

但真的找不到,就直接分享完整的內容。

以下內容是用我的意思翻譯,所以可能帶有個人的用字偏好

 

 

When You Flow, Life Follows 流動起來,生活也會開始順遂。

Stagnation is the silent thief of vitality.
停滯是竊取生命力的無聲小偷。

The longer we stay still—physically, mentally, or emotionally—the more our life energy becomes clogged.
我們在身體、心理或情緒上滯留得越久,生命能量就會越堵塞。

Just like a river that stops flowing becomes murky,
就像一條停止流動的河會變得泥濘一樣,

a life that stops moving begins to accumulate the debris of stress, fatigue, and dissatisfaction.
一個停止流動的生活,會開始積聚壓力、疲勞與忿忿不平。

The solution is not dramatic reinvention, but gentle, persistent movement – toward clarity, strength, and joy.
解決方法不是戲劇性的打掉重練,而是溫柔且持續的流動,往澄澈、力量與喜悅前進。

Physical Flow: Activate Your Body 身體的流動:啟動你的身體

The body is our first vessel of energy.
身體是我們最大的能量容器。

Long hours of sitting, poor sleep, and a sedentary lifestyle slow down blood circulation and metabolism.
長時間久坐、睡眠不足,以及久坐的生活方式,讓血液循環與新陳代謝變慢。

To change this, build 30 minutes of movement into your day—be it stretching, walking, dancing, or simply standing up more frequently.
想要變好,試著每天安排30分鐘的活動,不管是伸展、走路、跳舞,或只是更頻繁的移動站立。

Cook your own meals when you can.Eating less processed food and more whole ingredients will lighten your digestive load and awaken your physical clarity.
盡量自己做飯,少吃加工食品、多吃原型食物,能降低消化系統負擔,喚醒身體的清晰度。

Cooking can itself be a flow ritual.Stirring a pot of soup or slicing fresh vegetables with care can bring you back to the present moment.
烹飪本身就是流動的儀式,用心攪拌一鍋湯、或細心切蔬菜,都能讓你回到當下。

Mental Flow: Stay Curious and Stimulated 思維的流動:保持好奇與刺激

A curious mind is a flowing mind.
好奇心是流動的。

Mental stagnation happens when we stop exposing ourselves to new ideas.
當我們停止接觸新想法,思想就會停滯。

Read a few pages daily. Learn something new—not for productivity, but for pleasure.
每天讀幾頁書,學點新東西,不是為了效率,而是為了樂趣。

Take up a new hobby, or revisit one you dropped.
培養一個新的興趣,或重新拾起曾經放下的熱愛。

And don’t underestimate the power of journaling—writing even half a page a day can clear the fog in your mind and help you process complex thoughts with greater ease.
不要低估寫日記的力量,哪怕每天只寫半頁,也能清除腦中的迷霧,幫助你更輕鬆地整理複雜思緒。

Emotional Flow: Feel, Express, Release 情緒的流動:感受、表達、釋放

Trapped emotions are heavy.
內耗是沉重的。

When we suppress how we feel—especially anger, sadness or fear—we store it in our bodies, which leads to chronic stress.
當我們壓抑自己的感受,像是憤怒、悲傷或恐懼,這些情緒會被儲存在身體裡,形成慢性壓力。

Create safe outlets for emotional expression: talk with a friend, cry when you need to, scream into a pillow, or simply write it down.
創造情緒的安全出口:與朋友聊天、想哭就哭出、埋入枕頭裡尖叫,或寫下來。

Let your emotions pass through, not pile up.
接納情緒,讓它流過,不再沉積。

Financial Flow: Let Money Move With Purpose 金錢的流動:讓金錢有意識地流動

Money is energy in motion.
金錢是流動的能量。

Hoarding it out of fear keeps you stuck. Spending it without intention depletes you.
因恐懼而囤積金錢,會讓你被自我束縛,無意識的揮霍,會讓你到頭來一場空。

True flow lies in conscious investing—take a course, buy tools that elevate your skillset, support someone else’s creative work.
真正的流動,在於有意識的投資,像是報一門課、購買能提升能力的工具、支持他人的創作。

Even treating yourself to a meaningful experience can raise your energetic vibration, shifting your relationship with abundance.
即使是讓自己享受,如果這是一次有意義的體驗,就能提升能量頻率,轉變你與豐盛的關係。

Social Flow: Nurture Connection, Gently 人際的流動:溫柔且滋養的連結

Energy expands in connection.
能量需要保持連結才能放大。

If your circle drains you, it’s time to reconfigure.
如果你的社交圈開始讓你感到消耗,是時候,重新洗牌了。

Reach out to someone who inspires you, join a group with shared interests, or simply spend quality time with loved ones.
接觸啟發你的人、加入有共同興趣的團體,或只是與愛人共度時光。

Deep conversations and shared experiences create resonance that fuels your emotional flow.
深入對話與共享經驗,會產生共鳴,為你的情緒流動注入動力。

Environmental Flow: Change Your Scenery 環境的流動:轉換場域

Sometimes, the only thing you need to feel renewed is a different space.
有時,你只是需要換個地方。

Go for a walk. Rearrange your room. Spend a weekend in nature.
散步、重新佈置房間、或是週末接近自然。

The energy around us influences our internal state far more than we realize.
周遭的能量對我們內在狀態的影響,遠超出我們的想像。

By changing your setting, you invite fresh input and dissolve old stagnation.
透過改變環境,你邀請新的能量進來,也化解了舊有的淤塞。

Work Flow: Find Rhythm, Not Just Results 工作的流動:找到節奏,而不只是成果

Work that stagnates creates mental fatigue and emotional resistance.

毫無進展的工作會造成精神疲勞與潛意識的抗拒。

When your day is packed with endless to-do lists and back-to-back meetings, your inner energy starts to collapse.
當你的一整天都被待辦事項,與接連著的會會議塞滿,你的內在能量就會開始耗損崩塌。

Instead of pushing harder, try creating rhythm. Use the “90-20” method: 90 minutes of focused work, followed by 20 minutes of movement, music, or silence.
與其更努力工作,不如創造節奏。試試「90-20法則」:專注工作90分鐘,再花20分鐘活動、聽音樂或發呆。

Keep your workspace flexible and occasionally change your environment – a sunny corner, a quiet library, or even just turning your desk to face a window can help you breathe again at work.
讓工作環境保持靈活,偶爾換一下環境,在有陽光的角落、安靜的圖書館,或只是把書桌轉向窗外,都能讓你重新呼吸。

Energetic Flow: Refill Before You Empty 能量的流動:記得充電,再你沒電之前

You can’t pour from an empty cup.
你不能從空的杯子裡倒出任何東西。

Take rest seriously. Meditate, nap, spend time alone. These aren’t luxuries—they’re maintenance.
一定、一定、一定要認真看待休息。冥想、小睡一下、保有自己的獨處時間,這些小事情不是奢侈品,而是例行工事。

The more you tend to your energy field, the more grounded, vibrant, and magnetic you become.
越用心照顧自己的能量場,你就會越安穩、活力充沛,也會變得越來越有吸引力。

Let Yourself Move, and Life Will Flow Back.

Let Yourself Move, and Life Will Flow Back. 讓自己動起來,生命就會回流。

Movement doesn’t always mean speed.
「流動」不代表速度。

Sometimes it’s just the decision to show up, to breathe deeply, to clear a drawer, or to feel your feelings.
它只是一種願意活在當下、深呼吸、整理一個抽屜、或感受自己內在狀態(情緒)。

But the moment you choose to participate in your life with intention, you open the gates for energy to return.
當你有意識的在生活,你就打開了能量回流的閘門。

The river flows again—and so do you.
生命之河再次流動,你也一樣。

喬西
喬西